We're so glad you asked. We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all according to the purpose of His will. Find out what we believe about the Bible, creation, sin, Jesus' return, and more.
Calvary Church is a Christian church that doesn't formally affiliate with a specific denomination. Learn about our beliefs.
There is no formal process to become a member of Calvary Church. We are a fellowship of believers who pursue the God who passionately pursues a lost world; we do this by connecting with one another, through worship, by the Word, to the world. Come to church at one of our four campuses. Find locations and service times on the home page.
We are dedicated to spreading biblically based teaching and we want people to understand the depth of Scripture. Part of our mission is to explain the relevance of the Bible to empower and transform lives for service. Watch the latest message or explore our online teaching library with over 4,000 teachings from Calvary Church.
No matter your past, you are welcome at Calvary Church. At every service, we express our adoration of Jesus through dynamic worship and we explain the relevance of the Bible to empower and transform lives for service, all with the aim to give you an opportunity to experience life change. Find service times on the home page.
The best way to connect to gospel-centered community is by joining a Connect Group. These home-based community groups are a place to learn how to apply the Bible, build friendships, and serve—a place to live life together. Connect Groups meet every day of the week all across the city. Find a Connect Group.
Calvary Kids provides high-energy age-appropriate instruction and care for infants through fifth grade. Find out more about Calvary Kids. Children in the fourth grade and lower can sit with their parents or guardians in our family room, not in the sanctuary.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), only service animals are allowed indoors in public places on Calvary Church campuses.
- A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability, such as visual impairment, hearing loss, seizure disorder, mental illness, autism, diabetes, etc. The task(s) performed by the dog is directly related to the person’s disability.
- A therapy animal is trained to provide comfort to people in hospitals, hospice, retirement and nursing homes, disaster areas, and more. Therapy animals do not qualify as service animals, and may not accompany their owners indoors in public places on Calvary Church campuses, such as the sanctuary, children’s ministry area, Parchments, SoPo, etc. Therapy dogs are allowed in the amphitheater and green belt only.
- Calvary Church complies with and enforces the city’s leash laws. Animals must be restrained on a leash no longer than eight feet.
- Owners are responsible to clean up after their dogs.
Questions? Call the safety team at 505.344.0880.
Join the nearly 2,000 individuals who are making a difference in the lives of others by serving with Calvary Church. Start with Life Track, a three-step journey that helps you discover and become all who God has created and called you to be. Find out more about Life Track.
We extend hope to our community and beyond by proclaiming the gospel and demonstrating Jesus' love. From providing weekend food to food-insecure children through Feed NM Kids to citywide evangelical events like Freedom Celebration, we will stop at nothing to accomplish our mission of pursuing a lost world. Here's what's coming up.
- View or download a detailed map of Calvary Church Osuna, including first aid and AED locations.
- Lost and Found: If you have lost or found an item on the Calvary Church campus, please call the front desk at 505.344.0880 or stop by the front desk.
- Medical: There are multiple first aid kits, trauma kits, and AEDs throughout the Calvary Church campus. Our staff and volunteers are trained for non-life-threatening medical situations. If you are experiencing a medical emergency while on campus, please call 911. For any non-emergency medical needs, please call the Safety Team at 505.344.4418.
- ADA Service Animals: A service animal is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks directly related to a person's disability. Only service animals are allowed inside any building on Calvary Church campuses. Calvary Church complies with and enforces the city’s leash laws. All animals must be restrained on a leash no longer than eight feet long.
- Lock Outs: If you are locked out of your vehicle while visiting Calvary Church, please call the Safety Team at 505.344.4418 and they will assist you.
- Dead Car Battery: If your vehicle has a dead battery while visiting Calvary Church, please call the Safety Team at 505.344.4418 and they will assist you.
Yes. We have resumed in-person services at 100 percent capacity at our Osuna, Westside, and Santa Fe campuses. Visit our home page for locations and service times. Follow us on social media for the most current information, including teaching series, special services, and events.
If you have general questions about our church, including our beliefs, services, and community, you can fill out the form below to submit them.