Department: Audio/Video/Lighting (AVL) Department
Location: Osuna Campus
To set up and provide ministries with their audio, creating a worship environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Set up and teardown audio equipment for services or ministries that require audio support.
- Ensure the venue stage is clean and presentable.
- Operation of Sound/Mixing consoles, using both Analog and Digital. Control the monitor console for the bands in-ear monitors and/or wedges.
- Assist band members to be set up properly for services and events.
- Maintain knowledge of equipment in the Plex, Hub, Westside Campus, Santa Fe campus, Video Studio and Solomon’s Porch.
- Test and maintain equipment and fix broken equipment if able.
- Maintain equipment inventory and keep it up to date.
- Keep the audio booth clean.
- Ensure all the other sound rooms have needed equipment.
- Assist audio techs as needed.
- Intimate knowledge of all venues on all campuses.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year relevant experience
- A good musical ear
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work and run sound under pressure
- Ability to make and terminate audio cables such as XLR, TRS, TS, Cat6 and coaxial
- Excellent verbal communication skills and exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to complete assigned responsibilities and duties under direction from supervisor as well as to be self-motivated and take individual initiative
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job and the level of work performed by employees in this position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties required by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.